- Retail & people: vision & ambitions for the future
- Art & culture: how retail spaces are becoming places for uplifting experiences
- Bringing together retail and innovation to stay one step ahead
- Environmental and social challenges to building a sustainable retail strategy
- Socialising, interacting: the crucial role of commerce
- (Re)creating vibrant meeting places & multi-purpose locations for people to come together
- Shopping, working & living, moving closer together: which mix between retail, leisure and food & beverage ?
- How has the new tenant mix impacted the configuration of space?
- The latest mixed-use and lifestyle destinations projects
- The rise of 2nd hand, local consumption, values-based brands, CSR, sustainability …: how to better serve the new ethically-aware consumer
- Will secondhand shopping change the fashion industry? Which impact on prices & retail business models?
- Sustainability: the new standard & a key driver of growth
- Emotion, interaction, socialisation: leisure, time to reconnect!
- Focus on synergies between leisure & retail to (re)create true destinations & enhance visitors experiences
- Location, social habits, catchment area... how to better adapt your offer
- The next challenges & opportunities for leisure operators
- Impact on the local economy
- Understanding the importance and benefits of creating a phygital experience for customers
- Customer journey: how to integrate digital features seamlessly in the store
- Discover the case study with the final concept and performance of the new design
- The importance & the key role of social interactions in everyday life
- FECs : invest in places where people & families can meet, make new experiences & spend their free time
- Gaming, competition, educational programs, flagship shops… : find the perfect mix of activities, food & retail
- Explore the boom of FECs & the most profitable business models
- Overview & challenges of the sports attractions industry
- Focus on innovative projects & solutions
- How to incorporate indoor & outdoor sports attractions into retail destinations: formats, specifications, requirements...
- Optimise partnerships between operators, landlords & suppliers
- Home, shopping, work, learning…: how consumer behaviours have changed across every aspect of our lives
- Spotlight on emerging trends: meet the new consumer!
- Retailers, brands & property players: rethinking how and where to connect with consumers
- Expectations of experience, sustainability and humanity: the new synergies between retail, food & leisure
Networking breakfast - by invitation only
Looking to finance your upcoming retail real estate project ?
Connect and set deals with key international investment companies looking to complete their portfolio with new assets
Who? 50 C-level targeted professionals
- Decision makers from private real estate investment companies
- Retail property and mixed use projects developers and owners
Round tables gathering attendees for open discussions about investment in retail property and mixed use projects starting with a keynote from a top tier investment firm : an exclusive market insight dressing the hottest investment opportunities in the retail real estate industry.
- (Re)creating unique emotional experiences & activating spaces with brands
- How to increase traffic & revenues through brand communities
- Explore the benefits that IP based attractions can bring
- A win-win model between IP owners, operators & landlords: what is the right approach?
Looking to build vibrant experiences for places and spaces?
Join a high-level networking event, gathering the best leisure operators and the most important international real estate players to do business, find the right partners, think about new business models, network and discover the latest LBE trends & projects.
- Experience & humanity: how to combine physical & digital
- The acceleration of digital in physical spaces through new services & new formats
- Pureplay brands, marketplaces, DNVBs... Physical places to enrich the digital journey
- With the digital evolution of malls, what new technologies are being employed ?
- Can data improve the customer journey and experience?
- Are tenant revenue models improving landlord and tenant relationships?
Networking lunch with round tables gathering attendees for qualitative networking time to mingle with peers from Middle East, Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa, Europe and North America. The summit will start with an opening keynote from a top tier multi-unit franchise expert.
In partnership with: FRANCHISE EXPO PARIS, RLI, LINK&A, WHITE SPACE PARTNERS.
- Focus on the French attractions landscape
- Overview of the leisure industry in France
- New operating models for integrating leisure in retail & urban destinations
- Exclusive new projects & business cases
Connect with French cities and property leaders looking to meet and set deals with retailers, leisure operators, restaurant chains, landlords, and other property players in order to dynamise their destinations.
- Recasting the retail store & the new role of logistics
- Warehouses, platforms, hubs,… : what is the best solution?
- Challenges for last mile delivery with the boom of ecommerce to serve customers
- How to build a more sustainable city logistics
-Time to reconnect: the major role of cities
- Interaction, sustainability, new working habits…: how cities are being transformed at their core
- Impact on the tenant mix: (re)integrating retail, leisure & food in the new urban landscapes
- Which sectors are outperforming?
People & outlet destinations: a new chapter
Discuss the new face of the outlet industry with outlet experts. The outlet summit will start with a keynote, followed by workshops and a networking cocktail.
- Post-restart first learnings & the future shape of the out-of-home market
- Impact of the new working habits on the restaurant industry
- How loyalty has changed in the pandemic
- Discover the changing needs for F&B in cities, shopping centres & travel retail
- How can food create vibrant experiences for customers in lifestyle destinations?
- How to mix food with retail & leisure to build unique places
- Innovative solutions from property players to meet new food players needs
- Focus on innovative urban & iconic projects models
- Recasting food places: snapchot & trends
- Delivery, digital solutions, seamless experience,…: overview of the latest technologies that are becoming industry standards
- The emerging food-to-go trend: how digital ordering can enhance restaurant grab-and-go sales
- What impact on restaurant locations & organisation?
- Local consumption & CSR: how the increasingly conscious consumer changes the restaurant market
- Sustainability as a real key driver for the hospitaly & food industry
- The best cases for growing profits with the right values